This agreement (“Agreement“) between Nadeem Ahmed (“the Author“) and “You”, the “Reader,” or “Commenter” consists of Personal Statement. It means any entity identified by its comments, e-mail, registration information or IP address who uses this website whether on behalf of your employer, organization or company, that they shall also be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Author may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this page. Your use of Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of Website. Author may also change, move portions of, delete portions of, or add to Website from time to time.
Website content. The Website’s content represents the Author’s personal opinions and experiences except in the instances of guest posts and comments, which represent their respective authors’ opinions and/or experiences. The Website’s content in no way represents the opinions and/or experiences of any client, employer, or any other agency or group that may be associated with the Author. The content on the Website is not intended to harm, encourage harm, libel, offend, or malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and validity of content, sources, information, and links at the time of their publication; the Author is not liable for any damages incurred as a result of any errors, broken/changed links, or other mistakes on the Website. The Author makes no guarantee that requests for corrections will be made at all, or, if made, in a timely manner.
Nothing on this site should be taken for legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship. The Author is not liable for any person’s action taken or inaction as a result of their having followed advice, tips, suggestions, or techniques on the Website or for reactions to content, including photographs and graphic images.
Disagreeing with the content of the Website does not constitute sufficient ground for You to ask the Author to remove or modify any parts of this Website.
Copyright policy. All the text, photographs, graphic images and other content on this Website is the intellectual property of the Author, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Website without the express written consent of the Author. You are welcome to link to this Website, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. You are not authorized to use this Website’s content for personal profit.
- What are your suggestions for starting a blog?
The fastest and easiest way to start a blog is with a free service like Blogger or WordPress, but if you have any inkling that you’ll keep up with it and expand, I suggest buying a domain, using WordPress as your platform, and learning as you go.
The freedom to set up your blog exactly as you want it is worth the extra hassle at the beginning—and you also won’t have to change addresses and risk losing your readership later.
- Can you help me with my blog?
I can certainly try, although I can’t promise anything. I’m no expert, but I’m wiling to share what I’ve learned. Feel free to send me a message!
- What about monetizing a blog?
- How much money do you make on the blog?
Not enough! Seriously, without giving numbers, I’ll say it’s enough to cover operating costs although nothing even near what I’d make at a part-time job.
- Did you hire a professional to design your website? I’m shocked that I did not come across this earlier/I hope you will write more…stop!
No I did not. And thanks for the compliments, sometimes original ideas that you have seen somewhere else may have a certain appeal. I entertain comments mostly on things related to the content. Thanks for the encouragement, and If I’m writing, then you should keep reading weekly too.
- Why don’t you have a PayPal, Mastercard, Visa button on your site?
I offer all information and suggestions free of charge, but I also greatly appreciate those who take the time to e-mails to share in my experiences and suggestions.
- What about copyrighting?
Your writing and photos are copyrighted the moment you put them into tangible form; you don’t need to register anything with anyone or put a little © on it to be protected. You can, though, put that © on your work as warning to anyone thinking of stealing that you’re watching and don’t appreciate being stolen from.
On the other hand, if you’re willing to share your work under certain circumstances, you can also investigate Creative Commons licenses.
- What about your photos—editing, watermarking, and where do you find photos not taken by you to use in posts?
- Have you had any privacy problems because of the blog?
No, at least not yet, but I will admit that if I lived in a more accessible location I would probably have very different concerns about being so public about my name, where I live, etc. Please use your own judgment regarding your personal circumstances
- I work in PR/ marketing/ product services/ community outreach/ advertising for a company that makes something your readers would love, can I send you a sample? Thank you, but I don’t do product reviews on Drumstutor or accept any free stuff. The reason is that I couldn’t imagine even suggesting that someone consider shelling out for something when I didn’t manufacture the product. I buy what I like and I talk about things as they seem fit; this system works a lot better for me, and seems far more transparent to readers.
- I would like to advertise on your site. Why thank you! Send all ad-related inquiries to me on the contact page.
- Can you tell me more about The drumstutor publications? Thank you! I’ve put everything I could possibly imagine you needing to know about the book over here.
- Your site is fraught with errors (internet and grammar), and as an editor/copy editor/grammar junkie I feel it is my obligation to send you a list of every one of them. Thank you. I appreciate it because mistakes make me cringe (er, once I see them). However, the drumstutor website is a one-person operation, run by a very imperfect human being spinning out thousands of words a week. With this level of output, the odds of typos are extremely high. Just shoot me an email and I’ll get it fixed, ASAP.
- I saw an ad on your site that offended me. I cannot believe you’re taking money from that terrible political candidate/evil corporation/people who kick puppies! I know that you have bills to pay but… Stop right there! First, ugh, I am very sorry. Believe me, the last thing I want on the site is political or other offensive ads, ever, and never once have I said, “Let’s put up a really obnoxious ad because it pays me well.” My ads are served by large networks that buy in bulk; sometimes these slip through and we can’t remove them until we see them. Furthermore, many ads are targeted either by region or browsing history (i.e. people who go to political sites are likely see political ads; I, predictably, see ones for percussion and drumming!) so I actually don’t see what you’re seeing. Nevertheless, shoot me an email the moment you see something you don’t like and I will immediately do everything in my power to have it taken out of the rotation.
- I saw a joke/practical humor on your website and was offended by it. Well Helllooo!!..Which part of the words “practical humor” do you not understand?!?
OVER 15,000 VISITORS!
l do everything I can to make sure you’re a satisfied customer, too! I am available on live chat.
Look forward to hear from you!
Thank you for visiting Drumslessonsnmore
All referencesWikipedia (wikipedia.org): Creative Commons Attribution.
Please refrain from using material from this website, unless it appears in Share_Alike License, and if proper citations are not provided.
Drumlessonsnmore can refer you to many more pro-level experienced drummers if you wish to contact them or seek their advice.
I CLAIM NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THE PICTURES ARE BOTH FOR EDUCATION AND INSPIRATION. THERE ARE PICTURES FROM MANY DIFFERENT WEBSITES, AND I ALWAYS TRY TO CITE MY SOURCES. IF THERE IS A PICTURE THAT IS YOURS WITHOUT CREDIT, TELL ME. ALL CITATIONS ARE MADE AVAILABLE IN THE HISTORY AND ABOUT PAGES.
This page was last modified on 23rd August at 11:46 p.m.